Thursday, May 28, 2009
FDA's new commisioner (Illuminati) portfolio...
How the system works under 'Mr Change' Obama (Er, like it always did)
Courtesy of David Icke website
The US Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) new commissioner, Margaret Hamburg, will be the second woman to ever lead FDA. She comes from a background in public health and bioterrorism, and she appears to have the backing of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Despite Hamburg's lack of experience at the FDA, the Senate unanimously confirmed her nomination on 18 May. The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) and the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO) endorsed the nomination, and lobbied for a quick confirmation.
This is why everyone is so keen to see her appointed ...
1. Her father is David A Hamburg, an advisor to the board of directors of the Nuclear Threat Initiative ( http://www.nti.org/b_aboutnti/b1_board.html ) of which she is a senior fellow specialising in their Biological programs.
2. Her Father David Hamburg is President Emeritus of The (Illuminati) Carnegie Corporation of New York . http://www.nti.org/b_aboutnti/b1hamb.html
3. Margaret Hamburg is also a member of the (Illuminati) Council on Foreign Relations, a trustee of The (Illuminati) Rockefeller Foundation and Rockefeller University http://www.nti.org/b_aboutnti/b2_staffbios.html
4. She is a senior research fellow at the (Illuminati) Center for Strategic and International Studies whose trustees include the (Illuminati) Kissinger, Brzezinski, Carla Hills, Zalmay Khalilzad et al. http://www.csis.org/about/trustees/
5. She is a trustee of the Sidwell Friend School Washington which happens to be where the children of Obama, Biden and formerly Clinton's children attend.
6. She donated $10,000 to Obama's 2008 Presidential election campaign and was nominated for the FDA chief's position by Obama.
7. She is director of a medical equipment and vaccine supplier, Henry Schein. http://www.nndb.com/company/115/000123743/
8. She and her husband have a large portfolio of stocks and shares in major Big Pharma companies. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124328188115551961.html?mod=googlenews_wsj9 .
Here is a summary of her connections: http://mapper.nndb.com/start/?map=5543